Friday 25 July 2008

Reminiscing about Morocco

Having been back in Australia for the last few weeks, after not having been here for 18 months, I have spent a lot of time talking about my life in Morocco, the attractions of Morocco and showing photos of Morocco. I made a photobook through Snapfish in which I put my best photographs and that has been a real hit. Of course it also makes me sad about leaving Morocco but I hope to be back!
Here are some of the photos that seem to get the most comments and impress people the most. They are also some of my favourite photos.Spring in the High Atlas mountains

Detail of a Moroccan door, one of many photographs I have!

Berber houses in the High Atlas mountains

A rose at the Saadien Tombs, Marrakesh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, makes facinating reading.

I love Morocco and it is one of my favourite places to visit in the world. I have an apartment in the north near Tetouan.



I have started a website that I hope you will find useful. It has lots of useful information and links to make your trip to Morocco as enjoyable and stressfree as possible including transport information, climate and weather, car hire. Please let me know what you think of it and what else I should add to it.

www.simplymorocco.com

[url=http://www.simplymorocco.com/] SimplyMorocco.com [/url]

D@M@R said...

great blog
my blog
www.sh5abet-2lm.blogspot.com
please
enter