Saturday 2 May 2009

Back again

Well I have booked my ticket to go back to Morocco and visit yet again. June 20th is the day I arrive and I am really looking forward to it, in part because it means there is only 7 weeks of work left before holidays. As a lot of people at work are moving on, it also means that it is only 7 weeks until I say goodbye to them! However, back in Morocco I will have the opportunity to catch up with friends there, do some sightseeing, rest and relax, hopefully take a trip to Spain, and I'm not sure what else. The main thing is that I have a ticket booked and I'm off.

I have recently become a Morocco Destination Expert on the Trip Advisor forum, so that keeps me well and truly in touch with and up to date with what is happening in Morocco. So Marrakesh and . . . . . . , her I come.

No comments: