Monday 3 September 2007

International Blog Day - I'm late

Apparently August 31st was International Blog Day, and I just found out, but better late than never. So here are some of my favourite blogs:

Chaotic Life - a blog of a friend of mine, it is a never-ending saga of the dramas of everyday life. As a writer, she even makes these everyday events interesting. Plus it keeps me up to date with what is happening in her life.

The Journeys of Captain Oddsocks - I only recently found this one, but it written by an Australian who runs a hostel in Olomouc in the Czech Republic where I stayed on my recent holiday. It has lots of fun photos and information about the Czech republic and life in it.

Cat in Rabat and The Morocco Report are two Moroccan-based blogs written by expats who have both unfortunately left the country for greener pastures. Many hungry cats are now wandering the streets of Agdal.

Andy Rouse for some stunning wildlife photos. If only I could take photographs like that!

After writing this I have decided I need to do some more explorations in the blog world, so stay tuned for an update.

1 comment:

La Gatita Gringa said...

Ohhhhhhh Heather! just thinking of all my hungry "regulars" makes me weepy!