Wednesday 12 August 2009

Back to Bangladesh

Well it is time to say goodbye to Morocco once again. Presently I am about to catch the train from Marrakesh to Casablanca where I have to overnight before catching a morning flight back to Dhaka, via Doha. Once back there I will try and post a couple of entries about my time out in the mountains, a respite from the heat of Marrakesh.

Things I have enjoyed:
- visiting southern Spain especially the Alhambra
- spending time in Tangier - it is worth visiting
- catching up with friends in Rabat
- managing to get some work done on my second job - writing and photography, including getting A$300 for the sale of one photo!!!
- chilling in the mountains

As for Dhaka, I don't look forward to the monsoon rains and high humidity, the pollution or the crazy traffic, but no doubt it will all become routine once again as I settle back in. At least I going back to the same apartment with its nice views.

No comments: